We are looking for someone eager to join a young and dynamic team to work the next-generation SaaS EV charging station software solution. You will work on building, improving and maintain an automated, scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure on AWS.
You will assume a key role within product managers, backend, frontend and mobile applications software developers to help ensure that high-quality services are deployed across all environments.
- Architect, build, manage, maintain and automatize our AWS infrastructure hosting our current and future products
- Work hand to hand with the developer team to reach a common goal: release new features faster and more often while keeping the risks and incidents as low as possible
- Manage the infrastructure security by implementing best practices
- Setup monitoring and alerting for all aspects of infrastructure
- Provide visibility over infrastructure metrics through various channels like reports and dashboards
- Streamline the development environment provisioning process using virtualization, containerization and serverless services
- Optimize infrastructure costs
- Min. 3 years of experience in working on mission critical production environments running on AWS, ideally a SaaS software
- Extensive knowledge in managing multiple accounts, automated infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation or CDK.
- Containers orchestration on AWS has not secret for you and you have extensive knowledges of services like ALB, Autoscaling, ECR, ECS (or EKS), or CloudWatch. Any other experience with other services are a strong assets.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and defend your ideas to the dev team, your stakeholders and your peers
- Highly organized with an excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English & French
- Personal interest for the electric vehicle sector