We are looking for someone eager to join a young and dynamic team to work the next-generation SaaS EV Charging Stations software solution. You will work on quality programs and drive various automated regression tests to ensure broad code coverage. You will assume a key role within product managers, backend, frontend and mobile applications software developers to help ensure that high-quality products are deployed across all environments.
- Define and setup an overall efficient QA program consistent across all our products, ensuring that all external and internal quality metrics are met before these products reach end users
- Define and take part in writing, developing and maintaining automated scripts and tests for backend, frontend, mobile applications and hardware
- Take care of resources by organizing their work and support them
- Provide visibility over quality metrics through various channels like reports and dashboards
- Min. 4 years of experience in software Quality Assurance
- Previous experience as a software developer, ideally with .NET and / or Angular
- Experience in defining, developing and maintaining automated test scripts for testing APIs, web and mobile applications, ideally also with hardware / IoT devices
- Extensive knowledge of automation test engineering methodologies including automation testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management, quantitative methods, risk management and measurement programs
- Knowledge in cross-environments, cloud-based automation system development lifecycle
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and defend your ideas to the dev team, your stakeholders and your peers
- Highly organized with excellent analytical skills
- Personal interest for the electric vehicle sector
In terms of technologies:
- Our stack: .NET / .NET Core applications running on IIS or Linux containers on AWS, Angular applications, SQL Server and PostgreSQL databases, GitLab.
- Your expertise: Experience working with Selenium/Appium or similar frameworks, excellent knowledge of Git, you have ideally developed applications in .NET and Angular or similar.
- Experience or strong interest for AWS is an asset