Setting the standard of cutting-edge electric plane charging
- The world’s first standard electric airplane charging station powered by Green Motion and Pipistrel.
- Mobile: move it anywhere easily.
- SKYCHARGE is built on Green Motion's proprietary RANGEXT technology, bringing world's highest performing charging station – with efficiency higher than 96% – to electric airplane.
- Can power both electric planes (GB/T) and cars. (optional CCS or CHAdeMO)
- Bidirectional Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) ready. The first charging station for electric plane with smart grid functionalities.
- No installation costs. Can be easily connected to a CEE plug.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, it can adapt to any airport.
Save energy even when the charger is not in use.
Durable stainless steel housing design.
Integrated wheels and designed to be moved anywhere you need it.
Enables intuitive use, setting the standard for charging and powering the next generation of airplanes.
Open system that can be tailored to any e-airplane, eVTOL or UAM.
Connect it to the CEE plug and voilà: you are ready to charge electric planes & cars.
Up until now, there was no standard for electric plane charging. As a result, each airport is equipped differently. With SKYCHARGE Mobile powered by Green Motion and Pipistrel, an open worldwide standard is now taking shape to prove state-of-the art electric plane charging.
SKYCHARGE Mobile comes with GB/T connector (or other connectors upon request) and a 10-inch touch screen indicating ePlane battery health, temperature, voltage and charging status, among other.
Green Motion and Pipistrel are members of SAE International’s AE-7D Aircraft Energy Storage and Charging Committee, which gives them a privileged position in the setup of an internationally accepted aerospace standard in e-flight charging.
On the picture: Ivo Boscarol, Founder and president of Pipistrel companies, François Randin, Founder and CEO of Green Motion
Easy to install on wheels
Plug it and it works like clockwork: it can be easily connected to a CEE plug
Easy to install, it can be combined with a photovoltaic system and cutting-edge storage solutions to enable self-consumption.
Thanks to its optional CCS or CHAdeMO plug.